Mozley, Finlayson & Loggins LLP is seeking a Post Closer to support a busy multi-office real estate law firm. The ideal candidate will possess excellent organizational abilities, be detail-oriented, and must work well under pressure. Must be able to independently prioritize and obtain missing information, prepare files, send filing documents to record, prepare and ship files to the lender, and perform all post-closing/disbursement duties. Post Closers are responsible for receiving completed closing files and reviewing these files for compliance, completeness, and accuracy.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package. Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitates review, correction if needed, and delivery of completed packages to lender
- Works to obtain signature on missing or additional documents
- Remedy post-closing issues through contact with realtors, consumers and lenders.
- Monitoring and responding to questions/information at post closing email addresses.
- Understand and comply with regulatory requirement for funding, recording and policies.
- Timely and accurate sending of recordings to proper counties for recording after reviewing for accuracy
- Timely and accurate sending of disbursements from closed files
- Ability to detect errors and create a preventive mechanism prior to submitting recordings
- Prepare PT-61’s
- Monitor incoming recording
- Completes Owner’s and Loan Policies
- Addresses recording rejections
- Submit final policies and recording to lenders and buyers after recording is complete
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience with Softpro Select is a plus
- Excellent oral communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal staff and external customers
- Detail oriented
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary internal and external customer service
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- Knowledge of basic computer programs to include Windows, Microsoft Word and Excel, Internet and Microsoft Outlook
Resumes with cover letter to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org