Mozley, Finlayson & Loggins LLP is seeking a Pre-Post Closer to support a busy real estate law firm at our East Cobb location. The ideal candidate will possess excellent organizational abilities, be detail oriented, and must work well under pressure. Must be able to independently prioritize and obtain missing information, prepare files, send filing documents to record, prepare and ship files to the lender, and perform all post-closing/disbursement duties. Responsible for receiving completed closing files and reviewing these files for compliance, completeness and accuracy.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package. Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsibilities would include reviewing purchase contracts for accuracy
- Open initial file in Softpro Select, professionally communicate with brokers, builders, agents and lenders throughout the closing process.
- Obtain title, taxes, payoffs, HOA letters, termite, survey, prepare title commitments, and title curative.
- Accurately prepare preliminary and final title opinions
- Prepare title policies, CD’s, Alta’s, balance and fund files
- Review loan documents and follow up for cancellations needed for post-closing
Additional duties may be assigned as required.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience with Softpro Select is a plus
- Excellent oral communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal staff and external customers
- Detail oriented
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary internal and external customer service
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- Knowledge of basic computer programs to include Windows, Microsoft Word and Excel, Internet and Microsoft Outlook
Resumes with cover letter to be emailed to email@example.com